Corbeau Seat positioning information

Ok I have looked in to this and for those of you who are having issues with
the seat sitting up too high, please let me know what seat you have and also
on your seat bracket their should be some information/numbers on a white
sticker. I need to know this info as well. Apparently their are two
different seat brackets. A regular version and a lowered bracket. Carreras
in particular are suppose to get the lowered bracket but I need this info so
I can get to the bottom of this for you guys. Paul, Dan, etc...?

Rich