For Sale: 84 Scirocco 1.8L 8V Track Car

84 8V VW Scirocco Track Car: Fast, Fun, Safe, and Cheap!!!

Fresh 1.8 liter 8V (Built by Dennis Shaw.  Very Strong!)
     Audi 1.9 pistons
     Drake 278 Solid lifter Cam
     Drake race valve springs
     Adjustable Cam Sprocket
     10.5/1 compression
     Balanced and Blueprinted

Fresh Tranny w/ 3.95 final and Quaffe Limited Slip
New Clutch & 16V pressure plate
BSI Coil over suspension w/ adjustable Spax Shocks
Front Camber plates
Delrin front control arm bushings increase castor
Delrin bushings on rear beam axle
Poly Suspension/Steering rack bushings
Poly Motor Mounts
Front lower a-frame brace
Front upper strut brace
Braided Steel brake lines front and rear
Panasport rims with Toyo R1s
Ultra Custom rims with Toyo R1s
Stock VW rims with cast offs
Full Welded in Custom Roll Cage
Aluminum Kirkey Racing Seat
5 Point Harnesses for driver and passenger
Fire Extinguisher
Hotlap Timer
Full Guages (EGT, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp)
Remappedb (BSI) Fuel Pressure Regulator
Euro Curve Distributor (BSI)
Fresh Paint
Spare parts
etc
etc
etc (I know I've forgotten a ton of stuff)
This is a strong running, great handling, reliable, sorted, safe
and fast track car.  This car was built for running drivers schools, but could be made into a legal ITB car.

1997 Kaufman Bros 16' Car Trailer
Dual axle
Electric Brakes
Beaver Tail
Excellent Condition
1200lbs, 7000GVW
Tows GREAT!!!

Car and Trailer $4500 neg. or will break up to sell separately.
Car must sell before I will sell the trailer.  Car is located
in Raleigh, NC.  Call (919) 859-2344 and ask for Arthur or
email me at arthur.hunt@sas.com.