From: robby lahey
To: Scirocco@t-online.de
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 4:19 PM
Subject: re. sad news

Dirk
I've got three acres and a barn!! If I build a bigger barn, will they come?
The wife would slap me silly for saying this, but
I'd be willing to take a second mortgage to get my lusty little hands
on some of these "phine mobeels". Looks like a good time as any
to start that import/export business.

Seriously though, keep us posted on Sams situation.
Let us know how we can help?

Rob