Importing Vehicles more stuff

The shop next door to my buddies just got an Evo 7 brand new. Right now its
still a stock street car but it is going to be prepped for rally. I checked
out the bumpers and they have NO reinforcement yet they are going to get
plates for it since rally cars must be street registered. There are many cars
competing in rally that were never sold here so there must be a loophole
these guys are using. I will have to go back and ask more about how these
guys go this one here.
 BTW they paid less than 30K for it delivered and it comes with cool stuff
like an intercooler spray bar system and an anti lag that makes that cool off
throttle popping sound.

Jasin