16v power debate...reopened!

--part1_172.370c25f.2999eb8c_boundary

that kind of power is totally possible for a race engine. no doubt about it.
i personally saw, briefly drove and crewed for a '76 gt4 rabbit that had 188
dynoed wheel horse (at around 7k) out of its NA 1.6L 8v. the car ran a number
of seasons without a rebuild or DNF and is still going strong.

In a message dated 2/11/2002 4:37:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, UrGTI@aol.com