AutoX

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:51:27 -0600 "Christian Els" <tiAn@usiw.net>
writes:

>How many pounds of gold chain do you have to wear in the GASC to make
>the
>spec-class minimum ;)

Dunno? I wear a 15million year old sharks tooth around my neck. Gold just
isnt me. Whats GCSC?

>Variety is good. I'm moving to DS this year to try out rear-drive for
>a change. If somebody buys my Scirocco so I can afford to go play
></troll>
>
>Cheers,

if you have done ANY autox action in a Scirocco, your gonna love RWD.
Life gets easy.

FWD = challenge!
RWD = FUN-FUN-FUN!

Might be hard to go back to FSP...... ;)

Shawn Méze   trolls are cool....
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.