AutoX

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn C Meze" <skerocdriver@j...>

> For a change? Ouch dude. I guess 7 years in FSP (Was DSP before it moved
> to FSP) wasnt long enough? Now im in a REAL class and its not good
> enough? Bummer. ;)
>
> I only did one year in SS and this year im checking out AS. Its good to
> have a taste of different classes ya know. :)

How many pounds of gold chain do you have to wear in the GASC to make the
spec-class minimum ;)

Variety is good. I'm moving to DS this year to try out rear-drive for a
change. If somebody buys my Scirocco so I can afford to go play </troll>

Cheers,

Christian Els
Columbia, MO
1987 16V For Sale: http://www.schnellpc.com/scirocco.htm