From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dave Ewing
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 20:31
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Importing Vehicles more stuff

What about Military Friends that are not planning to ship a car when they
come back?   I know if you buy a car when you are in Germany you are allowed
to have it shipped via the U.S. Government!!  Wouldn't that be a kick!
Having the government foot the bill for a car that technically doesn't
comply to U.S. Government standards!!  What about grey market?

The downside is that when I was in the Army in Germany you had to swap
bumpers, glass, lights, reinforce doors and roof.  I think they made you
swap the speedos too!  Anyway, some things to think about.  Wasn't there
someone on the list that was shipping containers of stuff from Germany?

Dave