sad news - importing Sciroccos

The more you import, the cheaper it gets ... kind of.

Technically you can get so many cars per container, and the larger the
container the cheaper the split.

The question is the actual import. Only one Scirocco has been documented as
being imported - an 86.

What the EPA etc will say regarding no cat and small bumpers is something
else. Of course, if you can prove that the car is a model with limited
numbers left .. or rare, it's supposed to make things easier. This should
apply in this case.

I for one would gladly house a MKI - the orange one really grabs my
attention.

I didn't get too far yet regarding importing .. need to call the EPA or the
correct government office to ask about this kind of situation - explain what
car it is, that there are only a limited number left etc, and find out what
it will take to import it without the government requiring major
modifications to be made.

I suppose VW wouldn't like to put one of those in it's museum? or do they
already have a nice one?

Tobias