2 Rocco sitings in my neighborhood

Last week I saw a mint lookin red 16v parked on 2nd ave bet 79th and 78ths streets. I think it had PA tags. It was really clean. Does it belong to a lister?

There has been another white 8v parked right on my block. It has NJ tags, an auto tranny and a bunch of Princton university stickers on the hatch and bumpers. Lister owner? The owner probably work around here, and commutes in his/her rocco. Its very clean w/out a drop of rust.

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com