My new Scirocco

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1B2F9.025DFF40

Hi Everyone, well I got my Third Scirocco on Saturday so now I now have t=
he GTS, Scala and Storm
Does anybody have any info about the Storm, I have also taken note on the=
 Website being Disorganised and Redone everything into Catagories
I'm new to the Net and am Self-taught any ideas will help
Have added another 20 odd pics of the cars and will be updating the Site =
soon
Wanted Pics of your Scirocco

Big Shout to Geoff and Heather Hicks for letting my take loads of pics of=
 your GT2, I'll get them on the Site by the end of the week
And to Chris for the same with the 1.6GT
which is for sale any UK Owners....
Also for Spares the rest of the GTS, Parts gone Dash, Doorcards, Carb, Al=
loys, Bonnet Still some good parts left..
Cheers Guys
Keep up the good work =20

http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1B2F9.025DFF40

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi Everyone, w=
ell I got my Third Scirocco on Saturday so now I now have the GTS, Scala =
and Storm</DIV> <DIV>Does anybody have any info about the Storm, I have a=
lso taken note on the Website being Disorganised and Redone everything in=
to Catagories</DIV> <DIV>I'm new to the Net and am Self-taught any ideas =
will help</DIV> <DIV>Have added another 20 odd pics of the cars and will =
be updating the Site soon</DIV> <DIV>Wanted Pics of your Scirocco</DIV> <=
DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Big Shout to Geoff and Heather Hicks for letting my=
 take loads of pics of your GT2, I'll get them on the Site by the end of =
the week</DIV> <DIV>And to Chris for the same with the 1.6GT</DIV> <DIV>w=
hich is for sale any UK Owners....</DIV> <DIV>Also for Spares the rest of=
 the GTS, Parts gone Dash, Doorcards, Carb, Alloys, Bonnet Still some goo=
d parts left..</DIV> <DIV>Cheers Guys</DIV> <DIV>Keep&nbsp;up the good wo=
rk&nbsp;<BR><BR>http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3D=
all><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'h=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1B2F9.025DFF40--