Will a little JB Weld help this??

Well I got my shift linkage parts on Thursday and went to put them on my car
today to try to sort out my tranny issues.  When I started crawling around
under the car I noticed this http://66.47.100.223/images/hole.jpg

To answer the "subject"; no, but it could be welded, or you can buy another case.

If the gears aren't damaged, you can have a shop replace, or weld the case and install a bolt kit.

I usually just swap in another transaxle...

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - Discount dealer - http://tttuning.com - Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ - http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '81 Scirocco, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.