reply to wisheild washer jets

concerning the fitting through the hood question, take
alook at my tech note that I did when I replaced mine on
my 85 and I show a picture opf what they should look
like, I ran into this problem, cannot remember the part
#, but I do recall the part # was the same except the
last digit of the part# was A (wrong ones) to B (the
oines that fit scirocco, perhaps your Jetta problem be
related (jetta I vs Jetta II windsheild spray units base
are different..

(if you don't think the relation could be related, re
read the message.. it makes sence... but then again I am
sedaded with cought/Cold medecine right now. hehehe)
ATS - Patrick