From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dirk Schneider
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 20:10
To: Tobias ><; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: the lengths some people will go

> Ha! How lame. With a little finesse you can just turn the number wheels to
> any desired postion.

try that with a DIGIFIZ, hehehe :-)

the real bad thing on a DIGIFIZ is, that  it stops
counting after having reached 300.000km and only displays dashes then.

I don't know what this feature should be good for,
but it is described that way in the official VW internal service manual.

friendly Greetings !
Dirkifiz