What's the best way to install a front spoiler?

Check out
<<http://www.mcmaster.com/>>
under search type in "fasteners"
then select "Access and Latch Fasteners"
check out pages 3010 - 3013.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download and view the catalog pages.
There are 4 pages of cool fasteners including the ones I think you are
looking for.
They are not called Dzus for some reason tho'?

HTH
Randy B
www.myscirocco.org