What's the best way to install a front spoiler?

I was also trying to think of a way to make it "quick
release" so I could take it off If I ever had to put
it on a flat bed, or get the car on the alignment
rack.  My car sits a little too low right now (4"
between the ground & front spoiler. I am going to
bring it up, but thats another story)  Its been hit a
few times now.  any ideas.  John's idea about the tape
is pretty good.  Giving it some flex should prolong
its life.

Tony