Looking for new vw.

They're fine, I remember driving my friends when the engine seized.  We were
flying in that thing, pulling about 60MPH down hill.  As far as performance
goes, the gas performance is great.  IIRC it went from zero-to-sixty in
about a week-to-ten-days <g>.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"If you're not passing traffic..you ARE traffic"