Looking for new vw.

"Tyler J. Pease" wrote:

> I'm intrested in getting something other than my 8v for a daily driver
> because I do 90miles a day on my car currently.  I was thinking something
> like an old rabbit diesel.  How good are the engines in these.  I'm guessing
> they get great gas mileage and are pretty slow.  I need something slow
> because going that distance everyday I find myself speeding a lot in the
> scirocco.
<snip>

LOL! AS soon as you get it you'll be dropping a 1.9 in it and talking
TDI and it will start all over again.  ;])

The blocks are mostly the same as the gas models but since there is more
pressure on a regular basis head gaskets are a source of worry.

Look at me, as If I know what I'm talking about. Check these sites:

<http://lipari.usc.edu/~jan/cars.html>

<http://vwdieselparts.com>

<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=22>

Rabbits run on Carrot juice, right?: