(no subject)

William,
    I am located in Jacksonville, Florida -USA. Pics of my car can be viewed
at http://www.sounddomain.com/id/scirocco16v. The car is still stock right
now as I am trying to get it running perfect before I do anything else to
it. It is having some problems with it wanting to hesitate while
accelerating in 2nd and 3rd gear. The car has the all leather interior and
red face guages but someone told me that those couldnt be stock. The car was
sittin in a garage for almost 6 years and is in great shape except for some
dumbass buffed paint off on the edges.

-Nick
86 Scirocco 16v (new project)
01 Jetta VR6 (daily driver)