OE rear springs

WIlliam, I recently went through this on my 16v and after lengthly research
(oh 1/2 hour on the net) no OE ride height could be found. So I went to the
next best thing H&R SofSport 1.3" drop in front and 1.25" in the rear, and
then as opposed to Bilstiens or Koni's I used Gabriel Premium Gas $100 for
all 4 (purchased at Autozone). I am very impressed with this setup the ride
has not been compromised and I like it.

Brian