OT Rally car pictures

Right on, man. That car doesn't look like it has run in a decade or more.
The graphics package looks as old as the car! Or, is it running in vintage
class? Dodges have been very good rally weapons over the years. With lots of
factory support, those suckers have done really well. I say they still suck,
though. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut