From: the hitman
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 4:21 PM
Subject: this might be the last straw

for the last couple years, i have been sinking a lot of time and money into
converting my '90 corrado g60 to a vr6 to a vr6 turbo. just when i finally
get the thing running close to right, the timing belt shreds at 90mph and
now my head looks like scramble eggs? i'm thinking it's time to sell. any
interest?

Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here