Updated tranny ratio spreadsheet...

<http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/trannyratios/trannyratios.xls>

With the recent tranny talk, I figured it was time to freshen my chart.
 If you recall, last April I had lots of time to sift through ETKA and
pick out gear ratios, etc. to create (yet another) chart of VW 020
final drives, ratios, etc.  Since then, with some help from Big Al and
others, I've added some additional stuff, like roadspeed calculator,
"jump" between gears, and a graph.  Simple stuff but I hope you find it
useful all the same.

There are lots of hidden columns if you find the source numbers (teeth
counts, mostly) interesting.

It's in MS Excel 7, a bit old but this way most of y'all should be able
to open it.  If someone wants to update it to a later version, make
corrections, add something, or provide me a Mac version, please feel
free.  Email your file to me and I'll replace this version with yours,
or add the Mac version.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.