4K w/ .75... similar Question

Well, the first question is how fast can you go now?
As an example: (and I will assume your top speed is power limited, not
limited by hitting redline)
if you can pull 130 MPH at 6500 RPM with the 2Y then if you go to a 4K
with .75 fifth @ 130 MPH the engine will be at 5751 RPM.
So, if your current top speed is 130 and your peak power RPM is at 6500
then going to the taller gearing will give you a lower top speed since
the engine will be producing less power off its peak. If your peak power
speed is lower, say 5900, then your top speed may increase.
To restate; if at your current top speed you are beyond your engine's
peak power RPM then going to longer gearing may increase top end. If you
are below your engine's peak power longer gearing will lower your top
speed.
If that wasn't clear, I'm sure everyone will let me know!
Dan