How much will the stock clutch support?

Actually, it's a torque issue and not a HP issue. And torque increases
roughly in proportion to boost. If you run relatively low boost, but
tune the engine and turbo to make power at high revs you may be able to
get 225HP and get away with the stock disc with a 16V PP (a real 16V PP
from TT, not the 16V PP from the local parts place).
My input from German Auto parts is that if the intended use is street
then the Sachs Power clutch "should" be strong enough. That's what I
have in my car and in a couple months I'll find out how much boost it'll
hold.
Dan