oil buzzer

Here's my dirty method of disarming the system.  Only do this if your
positive its a partial ground between your sensors and the speedo!

If you've got the 8-valve engine with the dual-sensor warning system-

If the buzzer goes off over 2,000 rpm, then ground the wire that goes to the
sensor on the oil cooler.  On the sensor on the right-side of the head
(looking at the front of the car) I can't remember exactly.  I think if you
ground that one as well the buzzer should turn off.

Be sure to check your oil pressure with a gauge at each sensor before you
ground them!

Dan
'86 8v Scirocco
'77 Beetle