Anyone do a .80 5th gear in a 4k tranny?

--- Joe Doty <rocco2nr@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I get killer gas mileage on the freeway too.

That reminds me, I've been getting pretty good mileage on
the freeway myself with the .80.  Averages 33-34 mpg, had
one tank average 39 (that's with a stint to 100 mph too!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace