Scirocco world

Ok now I'm interested, any pics of Josh's sisters ;-0

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dirk Schneider
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:03 AM
To: Allyn; Kevin Collins; Scirocco List
Cc: Daun Yeagley
Subject: Re: Scirocco world

I'd LOVE to go to Cincy this year, especially as Josh brings his sisters
;-))
but for some reasons it will not work for me  :-(

my extra cash this year has to be all put into my Sciroccos
especially in the 16V Convertible ( engine upgrade ) .

However, as I'm at home again for 2 weeks now,
I have time to make a little ND-website for you the next days.

In addition I need some space in my garage and so
I will sell a few goodies soon :

- NEW Zender Scirocco Mk2 bodykit

-  Kamei X1  Scirocco Mk2  GTX bodykit
    complete with GTX-airdam

- Scirocco Mk2 16V 50mm intake manifold

- DIGIFIZ ( Digital instrument cluster )

- Eurolights

- new Mattig grillespoiler for Mk2

...and some other things.

so be prepared :-))