From: UrGTI@aol.com [mailto:UrGTI@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 1:54 PM
To: Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Samco coolant hoses...

My buddy has them for his Golf 16v so they do make them for our older cars.
I highly doubt that if they do make them for the scirocco that it will
include the upper A/C type radiator hose. That said if you dont have A/C the
golf setup may work, I am going to borrow his to see if they will work on my
MK1 16v.

Jasin