g60 injection

Thats cool to know.  I talked to several people on my plans and they ALL
said it would "work" with the G60 injection, but not be optimal.
My plans are:
2008cc 16v (8.5:1)
balanced an lightened
T3/T4
A/C & PS removed
underdrive pulleys
billet rods
Light, light, light chassis

I like to think of it as the "TWIN EATER"! (we might be done around the
same time Al) Hmm, maybe some NOS too.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v