g60 injection

SNs is another option. They will re-map a G60 ECU to whatever you want, and
they're quite inexpensive ($50 for most of their stuff, according to the
website). The've been on the G60 Technical Forum of VW Vortex for a while,
and people seem to like them a lot. I'm planning on having my chip remapped
by them.

http://www.snstuning.com

Neal