(no subject)

John,

I have read your last mail  and after that I think I have to apologize.

I might have been to harsh and
it wasn't my intention to spoil your first day being on "the List "

As I know what time and efforts  Brett takes to keep the www.Scirocco.org
and "the list" alive, I was annoyed to see his things simply copied to another site.

and what you couldn't know either is the fact, that
I had some trouble with similar things recently,
about 30% of all eBay auctions that sell a DIGIFIZ or White-Cat rearlights
show pictures of my Sciroccos, and I have nothing to do with those auctions at all..

Please don't shut down your site, I'm sure you have good Scirocco stuff
that isn't already listed on Scirocco.org.

And if you love Sciroccos, you will love this list, so
no need to unsubscribe...

WELCOME TO THE LIST ! ;-)

friendly Greetings from Germany
Dirk