[Re: why do people think Nitrous burns?]

I don't know enough about combined gasses (without some research and
pondering, must I?) to expound on the flammable qualities of NOS but I'd
say the flammability is eclipsed by the decompressive expressiveness. =

That and Allyn's "bad juju", and all this from some ricer speaker enclosu=
re, I
love this list!

My two cents, N2 is one of the cruelest jokes the creator ever played on
plants, they bathe in it and can't use it (too stable, triple bond, yada
yada), except when it is oxidized by bacteria or lightning, two pretty da=
mn
powerful forces. So plain N2's not a big combustion candidate in normal
conditions IMHO. As for NOS, it makes me laugh..(the botanist speaketh)
Cathy, with the green thumbs