(no subject)

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1AE02.F0636D20

Okay To Everyone I am sorry this is my first day on the list, Didn't real=
ly want to meet fellow Scirocco owners like this, It's 5am here not been =
to bed yet for sending emails to everyone saying sorry.
and I think most of you will be sick already of me and my site.
Larry, Brett (Scirocco.org) Greg (DriversFound) and Dirk and everyone els=
e I'M SORRY. I have truely had enough of the site myself now. Yesterday I=
 couldn't wait to show Scirocco Owners all their car united in one place,=
 no matter the condition age of pics nothing to me mattered apart from ha=
ving a cool site, Yes Dirk it was a little disorganised, but Like I said =
the site only opened 01-2002, I'm no computer wizard, Only been used to t=
he net the last six months, and just wanted it opened up so I could show =
the world mine and everyone else Veedubs, I thought it would be like an A=
rt Gallery... (Pics) you don't go to an Art Gallery to read your newspape=
r, My site wasn't aimed at that sort of people, Individuality and all tha=
t...
I don't have a fancy bank account and the Site was free.... My car was do=
ne on a cheap budget, Not all of us can afford Zender, Rieger and Convert=
able Sciroccos, Sadly It's looks like I'm evicted from the Big Brother Ho=
use....
Brett I have a copy of two emails regardinng pics of my car sent to you a=
nd one you returned saying you were putting the car on the Scirocco.org S=
ite, Okay My Car never got onto it but hey I didn't kick off, because to =
me all Scirocco's are Nice, I chase one down the street if i see one just=
 to have a look,
I'll be off soon as i think I should un-subsrcibe after today but again P=
lease, Please, Please except my apologises =20
Not bad for my First Day.....
Depressed and Doomed John
VWPowered and Proud
The Scirocco Drivers Site
http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1AE02.F0636D20

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Okay To Everyo=
ne I am sorry this is my first day on the list, Didn't really want to mee=
t fellow Scirocco owners like this, It's 5am here not been to bed yet for=
 sending emails to everyone saying sorry.</DIV> <DIV>and I think most of =
you will be sick already of me and my site.</DIV> <DIV>Larry, Brett (Scir=
occo.org) Greg (DriversFound) and Dirk and everyone else&nbsp;<FONT color=
=3D#ff0000><STRONG>I'M SORRY</STRONG><FONT color=3D#000000><STRONG>. </ST=
RONG>I have truely had enough of the site myself now. Yesterday I couldn'=
t wait to show Scirocco Owners all their car united in one place, no matt=
er the condition age of pics nothing to me mattered apart from having a c=
ool site, Yes Dirk it was a little disorganised, but Like I said the site=
 only opened 01-2002, I'm no computer wizard, Only been used to the net t=
he last six months, and just wanted it opened up so I could show the worl=
d mine and everyone else Veedubs, I thought it would be like an Art Galle=
ry... (Pics) you don't go to an Art Gallery to read your newspaper, My si=
te wasn't aimed at that sort of people, Individuality and all that...</FO=
NT></FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=3D#ff0000><FONT color=3D#000000>I don't=
 have a fancy bank account and the Site was free.... My car was done on a=
 cheap budget, Not all of us can afford Zender, Rieger and Convertable Sc=
iroccos, Sadly It's looks like I'm evicted from the Big Brother House....=
</FONT></FONT></DIV> <P><FONT color=3D#000000>Brett I have a copy of two =
emails regardinng pics of my car sent to you and one you returned saying =
you were putting the car on the Scirocco.org Site, Okay My Car never got =
onto it but hey I didn't kick off, because to me all Scirocco's are Nice,=
 I chase one down the street if i see one just to have a look,</FONT></P>=
 <P>I'll be off soon as i think I should un-subsrcibe after today but aga=
in <STRONG><FONT color=3D#3366ff>Please</FONT></STRONG>, <STRONG><FONT co=
lor=3D#3366ff>Please</FONT></STRONG>, <FONT color=3D#3366ff><STRONG>Pleas=
e</STRONG></FONT> except my apologises </P> <P>Not bad for my First Day..=
...</P> <P>Depressed and Doomed John<BR>VWPowered and Proud<BR>The Sciroc=
co Drivers Site<BR>http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</P></BODY></HTML><br clear=
=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1AE02.F0636D20--