(no subject)

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01C1ADE8.BDAF8860

Well thanks everyone, Sorry I touched afew nerves it wasn't mean't I have=
 deleted a large margin of photos and the site is shutting down a week Fr=
iday as a Show of Respect..
I do understand we all have a passion for Sciroccos but maybe Now I shopu=
ld go Pasture new...
Thanks to those who stood by me it was very much appreciated

VWPowered and Proud
The Scirocco Drivers Site
http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com
Closing Down 15-02-2002Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download=
 : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01C1ADE8.BDAF8860

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Well thanks ev=
eryone, Sorry I touched afew nerves it wasn't mean't I have deleted a lar=
ge margin of photos and the site is shutting down a week Friday as a Show=
 of Respect..</DIV> <DIV>I do understand we all have a passion for Sciroc=
cos but maybe Now I shopuld go Pasture new...</DIV> <DIV>Thanks to those =
who stood by me it was very much appreciated<BR><BR>VWPowered and Proud<B=
R>The Scirocco Drivers Site<BR><A href=3D"http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com";>ht=
tp://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</A></DIV> <DIV>Closing Down 15-02-2002</DIV></B=
download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.com</a=

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01C1ADE8.BDAF8860--