[OT] Z3 badge removal?

Careful with adhesive remover...  I used a different brand to remove the
residue left after removing the side strips on my car and it started to eat the
clearcoat.

To remove badges I leave the car in the sun for an hour,  Heat up the badge
with a blow dryer, and work some of the ribbon type dental floss (works better
than string type) under the adhesive in a sawing motion and pull it up gently.
Goo gone or any citrus based adhesive remover will get the residue off without
damaging the paint.  Works especially well on the badges dealers like to stick
on your car for free advertising ;)

Matt
'87 16v