From: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>
To: "Tobias ><" <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com>
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 50,000 Euro$ Scirocco
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 23:01:17 -0800

"Tobias ><" wrote:

 > I do believe it's a typo - but damn, you gotta pay attention when you
sell
 > stuff .. even though I wouldn't pay 5000 Euros for it.
 >
 > http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1699686751

Can anybody decode the link and justify the price?:

<http://www.scirocco-online.de.vu>

I don't see it but maybe the exchange rate has jumped a bunch lately.

TBerk

---------------------------------
1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com
Or visit: http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/scirocco16v.htm
"SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Sciroccos can be extremely addictive,
and can cause extreme rubber-necking, finger-pointing and gasping
in fellow motorists."