Piston question

--- MrAudi <mraudi25@epix.net> wrote:
> I rememeber seeing some posts about swapping Audi Turbo pistons in vw
> engines when coverting them to turbo. just looking to gather some
> more info.
> thinking about trying to raise the compression ratio on my audi
> coupe.
> thinkn maybe i could get away with a set of 16v pistons.

I researched this a while ago.  If you want to use the forged Audi
pistons, you need to use a crank out of a 1.7 litre engine.  I'll try
to find where I stored that little tidbit of info - I'm sure there's
more I'm forgetting...

HTH,

Mark.

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca