Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

--- jester@westfailure.net wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, 16V Jason wrote:
>
> > The rule is simple, folks.
> >
> > As far as I'm concerned, this is about us car guys.  If
> your significant
> > others and children can fit in with a bunch of car guys
> hanging around,
> > then fine.  If not, they should stay at home.
>
> See this is what i was trying to figure out, is it about
> the cars, or is
> it not?

The common theme is the cars, but I think the bottom line
is the people.

Ya know how when you go to a VW show there's an informal
gathering of VW folks at the hotel the night before?  Well,
that's what Cincy is - the hotel party without the official
show.  And it lasts all weekend.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace