new guy rocks the boat. (he he)

--- Cory Langford <cory.langford@icbc.com> wrote:

> I don't think "cincy" will be changed.  Being form the
> west coast I have
> never had a chance to go, but it always sounds like a
> blast.  Who knows
> one day.

As I've told other listers - there *are* airlines that fly
to Dayton, Cincinnati or Columbus - all three cities are
about the same distance from me.

> Anyone have the space to have a second "cincy like"
> gathering for the
> west coast folk?  That might be interesting.  I bet it
> would end up even
> better than the original "cincy"

Better?  I'd like to see you try!  ;p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace