Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Scott F. Williams wrote:

> If your lady is a "car guy", then she'll dig it plain and simple. If she
> merely puts up with your strange infatuation, she'll be bored out of her
> skull in no time. Unless she's *incredibly* uptight and requires the highest
> level of maintenance, there is little going on that could possibly offend.
Nah,

Not high maintenance at all :)

we both love VW's, she has an orange 83 jetta from the southwest, 150k
miles & no rust. and her 88 jetta winter car. I got her H&R OEM sport
springs & boge struts for her 83 for christmas and she loved em :) She
changes her own oil and has threatened to buy her own splitwindow bus if i
ever sell mine.

Many of our friends cuss like sailors & make off color jokes. In genral we
are both really easygoing & friendly poeple and hard to offend. we just
skip attending the carshows with bikini contests together (i wouldnt mind,
but she would and i respect her choices.)

take care & hopefully we can make it up to meet everyone,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org