L.A.-based listers: Mechanic recommendations?

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Ian Overholt wrote:

> Speaking of towing, AAA plus membership is THE way to go!  You get 100 mile
> towing 5x per year for an extra $40 something per year.  If you have an
> older VW (or an older VW AND and an older Volvo like I do), having that
> extended tow distance is very useful.
Also, regular AAA, at least offically will only tow to an accredited AAA
service station, I went with the plus because i fix my own car, so paying
to get the car towed to a shop AAA thinks is good enough just wouldnt do.

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org