TEC II was :Why me Why me?!!!

Yes, indeed. I've got the TEC-II going into my Scirocco with the
throttlebodies and a healthy dosage of laughing gas. TEC-II has great
advantages and a just a few compromises, too. Its suitability will depend on
your exact requirements.

So, what have you got up your sleeve, Erik?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!