Ticket today

What if you just paid the ticket?  Would they leave you alone?  Or, you can
hook up with someone at a exhaust shop and have them hook you up with a fake
receipt.  Do you need anything done to the exhaust?  If you do (anything at
all) just give show the receipt in court and you'll probably be OK.  Do you
still have the receipt for you TT system?

Dave