Ticket today

Well, I've had my tt cat back system with a test pipe on for about a
month.  Tonight, I was coming up an entrance ramp to the highway at full
throttle.  Two redline shifts and I'm at 75 feeling good.  O-no, there's
a state cop in the medium strip!  Off the gas I go, coast a little to 70
and I think I have it made.  About a mile later, he pulls me over for an
exhaust leak! I guess without the cat, it's kind of loud.  Now, i have
to make my car quieter before the 18th of march, so I don't have to pay
a fine.  If I put on a high flow cat, will it be quieter?  Or do I need
to put on a different system? Actually, I only need a receipt for the
exhaust to get out of the ticket, but I don't want to get pulled over
again.  At least my insurance won't go up because of this.

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash