swapping quaife from aug tranny to a 4k tranny

hey, all...

i picked up a quaifed aug tranny not too long ago but have yet to slap it on
my 16v.  my 16v now has a 4k.  i'm thinking swapping the quaife from one
tranny to the other but that's gonna cost a lot of $$$.  and i'm not sure if
it's gonna be worth it or not.  maybe i should just slap the quaifed aug and
call it a day.  but i really like my 4k!  is this something that can be
easily done or should this be left to the pros.  anyone in the los angeles
area done this?  maybe i can do the work under the guidance of a pro mech.

on a side note...
will the differential from the 4k swap over to the aug w/o problems?  i'd
like to sell the aug once the swap is done.

have a save new year celebration everyone!

mike