It's alive again, finally (hey, it's OnTopic too!)

Well, the final piece of the no/difficult start problem has been resolved=
, and
as usual, it was something stupid. The two plugs on the thermotime switch=
/
coolant temp sensor were reversed. I had no reason to suspect this since =
I had
never removed both at the same time, (and the car had run last winter) bu=
t it
fired right up when I reversed them. Not sure how they got mixed up, must=
 be
the new cat that is living under the car. (damn cat) Thanks to all who he=
lped
me, turns out it was a real easy fix.
Now I'll leave it sit a few days to see if it holds pressure in the lines=
=2E (so
far it seems it will)
It finally got it's Christmas oil and a new O ring on the oil cooler, (wh=
ich
had also been hooked up wrong previously.) Love this warm (3*C) weather! =
Still
hoping for some virgin snow to play in though(no salt).

Cathy, once again a happy owner of a 1987 2.0L 16V    =

"the silver headache"