Idle Screw "O" Ring question, Found my Idle screw was:(Anyone want to give me an idle screw?)]

I looked on ground and found the idle screw.  It looks
like I need the O ring for the idle Screw, They sell
the O rings at the dealer or are they NLA?  WHat about
a local autostore, do they sell an O ring that will
work?  What size the O ring
--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Andrew Wong wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > I need an idle screw since I doubt I will find the
> one I had before.
>

> Potter sold me one, <http://www.parts4vws.com>
>
> TBerk
>
> Cheap enough through the dealer too, might not be
> worth the difference.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco