R/C Scirocco bodies? (Read if interested in getting one...)

1/12th scale
Fits pan style 1/12 scale racers (Team Associated, Losi, etc...)<may require body post modification>

Clear lexan body ready for paint and trimming

Does not include any stickers, decals, or painting masks.

Made by Bolink via special order (no longer in production).

MK-I GT Styled Scirocco (Wide fender flares, deep front spoiler, no bumpers)

Very cool ;)

As for getting one or more bodies, I have very few left from the special order I did about a year ago. If you are serious in getting one, email me privately and I can send you pictures and price.

If you can get orders for at least 50 or 60 bodies up, you can contact Bolink about getting out the mold and pulling them for you for a much better price. I am not interested in doing that again, though as I wound up losing money on the deal last time.

Joshua

Yeah, I suppose I could use one on my HPI RS4. If anyone is interested, it's for sale (it's an onroad electric car). I also have a nitro powered stadium truck and complete set up for sale. Make offers if interested, all offers will be considered.

Dan