chassis re-enforcement v.101

No its an 8v with no lower bar what so ever.
and yes the change was drastic froom no stress bar to
sub frame ... the front end is very tigh now.. I find
my daily driver (same shocks/spring setup) twist
itself alot more on curves, and I can take corners on
high speeds than on my daily drive (same tire setup.)